Pages

Monday, July 18, 2005

Only a Week?!

I've been in the States a week now. But in some ways it seems so much longer. I don't know if that's jetlag distortion or what. It seems strange to not be in a rush. Usually when I'm here I've only got a limited time to get everything done I hope to, because I've got a flight back to Europe. My perspective is different and I'm trying to adjust.
Yesterday was a particularly sad day. I don't really know why but that's not necessarily unusual either. (Sometimes the reasons behind my emotions are a mystery.) It was good to be at church but difficult too. I was uniquely aware of 2 things during the sermon. 1. I could understand every word! 2. It might be a long time before I ever teach like that again. As I type I guess I understand my emotions better!
Well I hope to update weekly, at least. I desire to keep up you informed even through this transition process. Of course this process will probably be several months! I'd love your prayers.