Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

OK, I'm Stressed Out!

There I said it! It's no shame I suppose, but I was so hoping I'd be 'cool' (maybe impervious or just have it all together). No such luck. Packing/moving really undoes me. Thanks to Brian, I have fared better than I did through previous life experiences of a similar nature. He does know me and has taken steps to make it as easy as possible. Bless him!! He is doing the lion's share, as we say, as well as the tiger's, gorilla's, elephant's and not to be forgotten - the hippopotamus'

That being said, we are getting down to the nitty-gritty and it's hard to avoid or for Brian to soften the blows of the moving process. Why does this undo me? Who knows. Does it matter?

I can accept that I'm not 'cool'. The problem is that I haven't been as nice to Brian lately as I would like! Here he is being so great and... An apology is in order! I still thought I'd confess to you - I'm stressed and it's hitting me that I'm really moving! Where I know no one, which I have done before a couple of times, but... Most importantly, the reasons for moving haven't changed so I'm not freaking out (big difference). It's just a tough time - the unknown is full of promise but a little unsettling, too.

Not much else to say. I DO love adventures but transitions can be uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ya sweets!

Anonymous said...

I still think you are a pretty COOL person! You are a great friend too! I totally understand your feelings. If I were there with you I would help you pack and organize and do all the things you don't like to do...And remember...I will come visit wherever you go :)
S.