Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sundays

Sunday, it’s a good day. I love Sundays. Perhaps the only thing I don’t like is getting up at 7am. I am not much of a morning person. So although I don’t like getting up that early, if I don’t, then I don’t have enough time to “wrap my mind around” the meeting at 10:30. Our group that meets on Sunday is like family to me. And I feel privileged that they want me to share something of what I’ve learned in my relationship with God.
After I return home, about 1pm, then the whole day stretches before me – completely free. It’s the only time of the week where I put absolutely no pressure on myself to “be productive” somehow. I’m not saying that I’m working all the rest of the time through the week! I often decide it’s time to stop and then I watch a movie or read or something. Or I procrastinate like everyone else. But I love Sundays!