Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What Happened?!

I think somehow there must have been a switch at the Basel airport. I'm not sure who I'm traveling with anymore! Or, in other words, who is this man and what have you done with my husband?!

For the last 2 mornings "this man" has been taking sips off my morning coffee!! If you know Brian then you know this person can't be my husband! The one who can't even stand the smell of coffee, let alone drink it. (I married him anyway!) So if Brian arrives home before me because he got on a different plane, let him know I'm OK and looking forward to seeing him again! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe it's just that he finally woke up and smelled the European coffee that us Americans don't realize exists until we are blessed enough to experience? Wow Bri! Affagatos here we come :)

Laura said...

experience it...ha ha I'm not fully awake yet...maybe I need some coffee :)

Carol said...

We always need coffee!! :) It's just that some is better than others. Hope you had a good cuppa, Laura!