Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yoga Tuesdays

Today was a good day despite the awkward and sometimes uncomfortable positions I contorted myself into for yoga. It had been 3 weeks since I attended a session. I was eager to go again but wondered how my body would feel about it tomorrow! Time will tell. :-/ It was difficult today for me but that is all forgotten in the growing twilight and the approaching dawn. (See Next Chapter for reference.)

It was good to chat with the person I carpool with; and when I arrived, there were a couple of other ladies who greeted me and welcomed me back! It put a smile on my face. :-) I'm beginning to be known. No dates were set up for coffee, not even close to that kind of connection, but it's a start.

As we began the session lying on our mats, I had a hard time focusing on my breathing -- "being in the present moment because it is the only moment." Nevertheless, I was very content!