Pages

Monday, June 28, 2004

Running but Difficult to Engage!

I have certainly thought a lot more about writing than I actually have. Sometimes there just doesn’t seem to be enough “space” to sort out my thoughts and get them down on paper or on the screen. Plus, I’m sick once again. I think it’s the fourth time in 4 or 5 weeks. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Travis has been a huge help during this time while Denise is in the States. Yesterday I didn’t even go to Sunday service because I thought I shouldn’t spread my germs around. So he took it all. Thankfully he was already scheduled to do the teaching.

I’m not going to try and think of something wonderful to write since my brain seems to be in neutral. But I’d love your prayers for my health and for a few days this week that I have potentially scheduled as time off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CArol
Denise and I are sitting here at the computer. Sorry to read that you are not doing well.. we will pray!

Denise and I took and nice 2 mile walk this AM. What more we will do today - I don't know. Except she will go to Cindy's this afternoon.

We miss your smiling face - sick or not - wish you were here toooo..
love and kisses

marian

Anonymous said...

I would like to know more. do you think there is a chance of your writing more often?