Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Spreading my wings?

I rather like being a bird! There are some definite, positive aspects. Right now I’m cat-sitting which could be dangerous for bird but so far I’m holding my own!! Anyway, it’s a few days to be on my own and I needed this. In the mornings I still go into the church office but I’ve found my afternoons to be productive and my evenings relaxing. I think part of the productivity is the fact that in this apartment I can be wirelessly connected and so therefore I can use my laptop. I’ve missed being able to do everything on my computer. Instead I’ve used others’ computers and transferred files when need be. It's a blessing that I can use other computers but sometimes it's the little things in life that can make it more comfortable. I think for a bird “little things” are more appreciated and I need to remember this for the future!
I’ve nothing incredibly profound to share or earthshaking news but it’s a good week so far. Last week was great because Denise and Sabina visited from Poland. They had winter break which is semester break and took some vacation here! It was a good mixture of time – with people, sightseeing, shopping, good food and sharing. I’m so glad they could come. I’m thankful and God is good.