Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Now in California

A 'woman on the edge' has nothing on a 'woman in transition'! I would say the emotions are just as unstable but at least this woman in transition isn't so aggressive as 'a woman on the edge'! I'm more overwhelmed by everything and tired a lot.

Resume writing is new all over again. I don't even remember the last time I wrote one, easily 15 years ago. It's all the more difficult to write since I don't know what I want to do!!

I knew this would be a new adventure for me. But I thought a benefit of this adventure would be that I could do this one in English. (In Poland, success in communication wasn't a given.) The other day I went into a store to get some change. But I was unsuccessful because the cashier only spoke Spanish. That's not one of my languages! And many job opportunities want someone bilingual and the other language desired isn't Polish. Go figure!