Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tough day

Yes, it's a tough day today. Why? I'm not really sure. Was it the "phone screening interview" I had today that could have gone better? Maybe. It certainly isn't the weather since it's warm and sunny. Is it just part of my continuing adjustment phase? Probably that's a big part of it. I miss people. It's hard.

So today I cried, talked to a friend in Poland, did laundry, posted my resume online and just tried to do as much as I could. The day is not over so we will see what the rest of the day holds. And there is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Carol,
you are so great to write about days like that. I know those days too.
Today, I was at my parents home and I was regarding my father, how he was sowing wheat-seeds. All was brown and dirt....
But the next spring will come! And the seeds will grow. Also in your live. And relationsships starts like seeds.
With lots of love and a big hug
Mary