Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

back in the saddle?

Well, It's ONLY been a little over 4 years since I've written! With that in mind, I doubt anyone will even be reading this because I dropped off the face of the earth. I didn't actually. Not even sure why I'm writing now, but why not? Perhaps this will help me process in any case.
Now I find myself in this place of great contentment. I don't have all the answers, unsure what the future holds and I think I'm ready for the adventure. My husband, Brian, and I have already passed our first anniversary and are very glad we took that first year for ourselves. No big commitments outside of ourselves, taking the time to establish our relationship. I have to say, marriage (at least to Brian) is so much better than I ever imagined! God is good!
We both feel like this is a year of adventure. (Can't believe it's already mid April.) Adventures aren't always smooth but they are exciting! First and foremost we want to be about people. They can certainly be an adventure!
I'm not going to go on and on now. I'll give some recaps of the past time and updates. I hope this becomes somewhat regular again. Time will tell.