Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Mornings

There is something so sweet about Saturday mornings and it's not because the breakfasts are special. Most often I have the usual - yogurt and granola. I think it's in part because I can feel the collective sigh around the area. For me there's no rush to get out of bed, the pace of the day just automatically feels slower and the coffee is even better, if that's possible!
My bird month is almost over. Next Saturday is May 1st! (Can't believe it!) There's a little twinge in my stomach - What's going to happen? What am I going to DO? But now is not the time to decide. I want to trust that the right thing(s) will come along and I will hear God say which way to go. I certainly feel blessed not to feel pressure, however, I do want the full experience of the adventure God has for me.