Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ahh, the Mundane!

I know, I know, I've talked about the mundane! Perhaps this time in a little different vein. Today was our first full day of being back home. It was filled with the mundane - laundry, grocery shopping, making dinner, vacuuming and getting our bedroom back in order. It was all wonderful! :) Truly, we had a great 10 days away, seeing family and friends, spectacular fireworks and some awesome summer weather. But being back home, settling in again, was soul relaxing. I love our home (not just the physical place but where we are 'us') so all these activities were comforting and establishing again our place. Loved it!
I hope that I can carry an extra measure of this appreciation through 'regular life.' I am very blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your home too : )