Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blah

There have been some very positive posts, some just informative and others somewhat reflective. You should also know there are very blah days, as well. This is one of them so instead of not writing because there isn't anything 'exciting' to write - I'm letting you know it's a day of blahness (new word) and lack of motivation. After all, you experience days like these, don't you? I guess if you don't - don't tell me! That might slip my blah days to the depression side.
My house is still half painted and let me tell you I am BORED with the painting of molding in particular. I could paint but there again that lack of motivation is kicking in or rather blanketing any desire. I love the results of fresh paint although...at the moment...
General cleaning is needed as we are having guests this weekend, however,...
I did walk over 2 miles today but...
I really think this is a day for the sun, reading and playing! No, probably not with any gusto because I'm too blah, nevertheless...
It is absolutely gorgeous outside, I have to say. That really helps on days like these. I'm so thankful God continually gives us a new day, new possibilities, and the potential for a new outlook! I don't have to be stuck or resigned to anything. Tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have days full of blahness too so don't fall into depression. That would be sad...don't paint, enjoy the sun : )