Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Update Report

It's true; I wouldn't say I feel like I did on Wednesday. The blahness is not so acute. No big drive to do something either. Painting has been put aside for the time being, and yet I know when it gets done it will be such a huge relief!
My car still hasn't sold yet. We do so hope to get a good price for it, but as time goes by... In any case, we will see what the Lord has for us. We've had a couple of nibbles but they have changed their minds (for different reasons) even before seeing the car. :(
We also started a 6 week Bible study at a new church. We have moved on from the one we used to attend so a new adventure awaits us. I enjoyed the first meeting and getting to know a few people. We're still not sure exactly where the Lord is leading us but no matter what I look forward to this first step and the people He'll bring across our path.