Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A New Beginning

So how is the new year treating you so far? Until today it's been all about people for me, getting caught up mostly, relaxing and enjoying quality time with someone each day. Today, though, I'm lying low because a cold is trying to majorly take hold. I will fight the good fight!! (When I'm sick I don't feel like drinking coffee so this morning it's tea!)
I glanced back at my blog and noticed an October posting about 'stirrings'. It is interesting the different times that God has for us in life. '08 - more emotional healing. '09 - I was sick. '10 - appreciating and learning to walk in greater freedom. Now there is '11. I'm ready to move forward into new things. I have a couple of ideas that I will be researching of a more business like nature. Although in the end, I hope they will set up a relatively passive type income. Nothing big but over the years there will be a some extra money. No get rich quick scheme here! I'm pleased that it seems time to focus on some other things even if they might not pan out as I hope. Who knows what will turn up along the journey!
In the realm of spiritual connections, I guess I'm still in the waiting mode. It's not something that one can force! I still do dream about a group of people connected and walking through life together, like in the book I've mentioned earlier. Well, the new year stretches before us. God is at work. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds!