Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spending Money!

Well perhaps it's appropriate that I'm going to write about spending money after my previous post! We are doing a small remodel of the 2 guest bathrooms - a half bath downstairs and a full bath upstairs. It's nothing incredibly extensive. New countertops, sinks, faucets and lighting along with painting, those are on the agenda. I'm thrilled to make the half bath a little more functional, let alone to bring the look of both bathrooms out of the 80s!
Our taste in not dissimilar but I think sometimes we surprise one another with what we come up with. The choice of sinks is one example. OK, maybe you don't want all the nitty, gritty details of how the sinks got chosen!! Basically, Brian's choice got selected for the half bath and my choice for upstairs. His choice was so much better than mine would have been, and the upstairs is going to look great too!! It's fun and I can't wait to see the finished product. It's only lighting and paint colors left to chose. I'm so glad we are getting our feet wet with remodeling on a small scale. The master bath and kitchen need to be done but that won't be for a couple of years as we store up money for it.
If I remember maybe I'll post pictures!