Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2004

First Full Week

This past week each day has been new for me because each day has had a new routine to experience. It’s been the first full week of my “regular” schedule and trying to keep up with all the goings on of a family with 4 active kids! There are cello and electric guitar lessons, gymnastics, dog training school, and soccer just to name a few.

Earlier in the week I gave the kids some small presents that I brought with me from Poland. Sabina helped me pick everything out and I wouldn’t have been as successful as I was without her suggestions! Not all of them were really classically Polish as it is difficult to find Polish things that would interest kids. But the gifts seemed well received and the next day I got a thank you picture from the youngest. Kayla is 6 and one of the things she got was a soft dog coin purse. Well, she drew me a picture of a couple of dogs and wrote at the top of the page “senkiufor dis dag – vram Kayla”. Now if you need an English – English translation it is: thank you for this dog – from Kayla. So for sure that gift was a hit! (Thanks Sabina!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they liked their gifts.I was wondering about that. You're so very welcome. I love shopping with you!