Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

#1 Choice If...

Before I give you my take on the 4 properties, I want to share with you our top favorite place in Merida - if only we could afford it!! :) It's called Casa Chablis by architect Henry Ponce. It seems the perfect solution with the beauty of form and function. I love the indoor/outdoor hallway with the long fountain. The rooftop area for entertaining or just enjoying the evening breezes is amazing, let alone the pool and patio area. There is a separate floor for the master suite which gives privacy. The only small negative is that it doesn't have double sinks for the master bath. i suppose I could live with that! :) I'd love to wander through it for myself!

2 comments:

Susan said...

We stayed for a week at Casa Chablis a couple of years ago, and it was a dream. The terraces were my favorite part by far - simply amazing! We got lots of exercise, too. The very top terrace is four stories high!

The only two things that I really didn't care for were the kitchen and yard size. Both were way too small for our needs. But it's perfect for a vacation home, or for someone who dines out more than eating in and hates yard work! Oh, wait! I just described myself...but even so, they're still too tiny.

Carol said...

Ahhh a week at Casa Chablis! It looks and sounds delightful. The built-in exercise would be a big plus for me :) although four stories...! I thought it was only 3.
The kitchen did look a bit small but it's hard to tell in pictures. Yard size probably would be fine - we don't want a lot of yard work! I don't like it and Brian wants to relax.