Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And the Runner Up Is...

Actually, there is a tie for second place! Both are renovated by the firm Worldstudio International and provide a nice nice mix of traditional and modern designs. They come in a whopping 70 to 75 thousand dollars under Casa Chablis but are smaller to be sure. I have to say there are a number of wonderful properties to be had in Merida if money is not an object. The first is La Cochera. Brian's "beef" with this one is that the kitchen is not adjacent to the main outdoor patio and eating area. But in my mind the kitchen is so great and I can handle just a small eating area (with fountain!) next to the kitchen for my morning coffee!


The second one is great as well. Architect Henry Ponce did the renovation and the interiors were done by Worldstudio International - killer combination! The front rooms have a wonderful feel and I love the arches. It comes furnished which is a plus but I could really do without the "bumble bee" chairs! There is no video for this one but you can see the listing of this home in the barrio (neighborhood) of La Ermita.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very similar.