Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Smiles

I seem to be pushing my time limit of a week - again! Do I have anything to say? Sometimes I wonder.
Life is grand; I can tell you that much. Is everything perfect? Oh no, not really. There are financial setbacks, frustrations and sometimes a seeming lack. But do I really lack anything? A resounding NO! Does life go as "planned"? Hmmm, well not always according to my plan! :)
Although as I get older (and wiser?), I'm more at peace. Life seems a bit simpler as I recognize the elements of life which are of greater importance. Being obsessed with me is not one of those things. That revelation I think is a life long process. The tendrils of "it's all about me" run deep and are intertwined with so many thoughts, attitudes and aspects of my life. I do enjoy cutting them off because it's so freeing. I thank God for helping me see better and the courage to rid myself of those encumbrances. He is good, has an awesome plan and takes such good care of me. (I'm smiling!)