Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On the Road Again

Brian is looking over my shoulder with - "What are you going to write?" Nothing like pressure! Right now we are at the airport waiting for our flight - it's family time! I have to say after so many years of traveling alone it's great to have a partner. :) He left now to give me some space and to go get me a coffee! His idea!! After all, it is Time for Coffee.
When we return our bedroom and bathroom will be painted! I'm soooo excited. Even though we picked the colors I still can't imagine what it will really be like - hopefully wonderful! We picked the colors a year ago. I trust we will still enjoy the look. I will be doing the upstairs hallway this summer at some point, but the deck comes first. California evenings are wonderful so we want to be able to enjoy them outside by ourselves or with friends. (He's back with my coffee!!) :D
Well now the time for boarding has started so I'm going to wrap up this incredibly long and earthshaking discourse. But I'll be back and just so you know - the coffee is rejuvenating.