Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Outing!

It's Saturday today and I've had the usual wonderful, relaxed Saturday morning. :) I'm also looking forward to an outing to Sacramento; we leave tomorrow. I must admit that Sacramento is not typically a desirable, sought after destination! We are going up for a "Night to Honor Israel." We hope to catch part of a street fair in the afternoon, go to the evening event of speakers and music, and we'll stay the night. It's always good to 'get out of Dodge' on occasion. No matter how great 'Dodge' is. Our outing should be relaxing, time just for us and an opportunity to see and experience some new things. I love that Brian finds all kinds of different activities to go and do. Not only does he find the things but he makes all the arrangements. I get to just enjoy the adventure! Love that guy named Bri!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;D

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time : )