Pages

Friday, May 07, 2010

Great Movie Quote

Well, last night I added another new movie line to my memory banks. The quote isn't new because the movie isn't but it struck me last night as I was watching "The Two Towers" for the second time. The situation - Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli, the dwarf, are literally running (for days) to catch up with the Orcs, who have taken Merry and Pippen as captives. Gimli, with shorter legs, is having to work the hardest to keep up and keep going. At one point he is repeating to himself, "Just keep breathing. Breathing is the key! Keep breathing."
There are times in life when that's the best advice. The situation isn't necessarily going to change any time soon. I/we are doing what we can so - just keep breathing. Back to the basics! For me, I have to remember that God still, really is in control and I just have to keep breathing; it's the key to moving forward.